• When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you will be used solely for the purpose of processing transactions.
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• All users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the 'Edit Your Account Information' page.
• The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, or if requested, utilised for publications pertaining to STS Online’s goods and services.
• No sensitive financial/credit card information is received or stored by STS Online. Financial transactions are facilitated via gateway services to secure 3rd party financial institutions via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained